In order for Fly in 4 to work, Temple must keep its promises, too.
Temple University will:
- provide a four-year academic plan for your primary major.
- provide access to academic advising each semester.
- provide degree audit reports outlining your program requirements and academic progress.
- where appropriate, provide acceptable course alternatives or substitutions when you notify academic advisors of the unavailability of a required course.
- conduct a graduation review to verify your progress toward your degree and eligibility for graduation.
- inform you if you do not satisfy a Fly in 4 requirement and provide advising regarding your academic progress.