Your part in Fly in 4 is fairly simple. To be eligible, you must be either a full-time freshman or transfer student* beginning in a fall semester, fulfill the conditions of the agreement and meet the plan’s checkpoints.
- review, accept and submit this Fly in 4 agreement by the last day of the add/drop period in your first semester at Temple.
- consult with an academic advisor at least once per semester to review your academic plan and progress toward your degree.
- register for classes during the priority registration period for each semester and select courses consistent with your academic plan.
- notify an academic advisor, no later than the first day of the semester in which the course is needed, if a course in your academic plan is not available.
- advance annually in class standing by completing at least 30 credits per year and as required by your academic plan.
- have a graduation review in your school or college prior to the start of your senior year to verify that you are on track to graduate on time.
If you meet all of the agreement’s obligations and still cannot graduate in four years due to the unavailability of necessary courses, you will be able to complete the courses required for your degree, free of any tuition and comprehensive fee charges.
* Transfer students can participate if credits earned elsewhere—combined with the remaining credits they need at Temple—will allow them to graduate in a total of four years. To learn more about how to commit to flying in 4 as a transfer student, speak with an academic advisor.